This shampoo is the best haircare for all men who struggle with dandruff and slow hair growth. It helps to effectively cleanse the scalp and promote hair growth. It effectively strengthens the hair roots, regenerates and soothes sensitive scalp. It balances the pH of the skin and eliminates the formation of dandruff.
The shampoo is made of
plant washing surfactants and is enriched with macadamia oil, active substances such as greater plantain, cornflower, grapefruit, hemp extracts and vitamin E.
The result is healthy-looking, thicker, stronger and regenerated hair and skin.
Do you want to take your (or you man's) haircare & skincare to the next level? Buy our Set for Beard, Face and Hair for Men.
Read more about men's haircare and skincare on our blog.
- Shake the shampoo before use.
- Rinse hair and skin thoroughly with pleasantly warm water – about 2 minutes to make sure no dry spots are left.
- Apply the shampoo to your palm and spread it first on the front part of the scalp above the forehead. Massage well to create a foam.
- Apply the shampoo again in the palm of your hand and massage behind the ears.
- Repeat the application process by applying to the back of the head above the neck and the top of the head.
- Always divide your shampoo into these parts and you will never miss a place where the shampoo did not reach.
- Once you've applied the shampoo, gently pour warm water all over your skin and start massaging the tips of your fingers, moving the skin up and down to stimulate the blood in the skin and get the shampoo to the roots.
- Rinse with warm water (not hot) until you are sure that you have thoroughly washed the shampoo from every part of your skin. A great rule of thumb to remember is: Rinse out the shampoo twice as long as you applied the shampoo.
- Repeat the entire procedure (steps 3–8) once more. Hair should always be washed twice because the first time you wash away the oil and dirt and the second time you allow the nutrients to penetrate to the roots.
- After the second wash, be sure to wash off the shampoo, especially on the top of the head, as it is more difficult to wash off there. After a bad wash, it can happen that the hair becomes sticky or greasy. It is only the result of bad washing or shampooing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Macadamia ternifolia, Plantago major, Centaurea cyanus, Tocopherol vitamin E, Grapefruit seed Extract, Cannabis sativa Extract, Panthen Formic Acid, Linalool, Limonene.
One of the most nutritious oils in the world because it is rich in omega-3, -6 and -7 fatty acids. Also vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin E, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and proteins. It is very stable and absorbs very quickly into the skin without leaving an oily film. It has excellent antioxidant effects, and thus protects against external influences, reduces the first signs of aging (softens the visibility of wrinkles) and generally regenerates. After application, the skin is silky smooth, hydrated, supple and strengthened. Macadamia oil is best suited for mature, dry or sensitive skin, but it will not harm oily skin either, as it is non-comedogenic. Gives hair shine and a healthy look, softens it and prevents split ends (it can protect against drying and heat treatment damage).
In Czech, also greater plantain; It is a plant rich in carotenes, vitamin C, vitamin B1, calcium, potassium, tannins, pectin and glycoside aucubin (an anti-inflammatory substance). Plantain leaves have antiseptic and cooling effects. We can find it in products intended for cleaning the skin, but also in skin and hair care products. It is especially effective for oily skin. It shrinks enlarged pores and also deals with oily dandruff. It is also gentle on sensitive skin.
The flower of this plant contains indole alkaloids, bitters, phenylpropanoids, flavonoids apigenin and cyanine. It has anti-inflammatory and slightly disinfecting properties. Furthermore, cornflower has detoxifying effects, purifies the blood and effectively promotes hair growth.
Hemp oil belongs to the most valuable oils in the world thanks to its high content of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids, which it contains like no other plant (over 75%). It has beneficial effects on the skin. It is suitable for all types, does not clog pores, on the contrary, it fights acne and eczema on the scalp and at the same time acts as a prevention. It treats skin diseases such as dry eczema, psoriasis, various other dermatitis. It supports the healing process and restores the skin's self-regeneration. Thanks to its vitamin E content, it protects the skin from external influences. It therefore regenerates, lubricates, soothes, softens and increases the skin's resistance.
The extract acts as a strong natural antibiotic, has anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects. The kernel extract is used for various skin diseases. It is also involved in improving the condition of eczema, seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis. Grapefruit essential oil refreshes and cleanses the scalp.